Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sick...


Ugh, being sick is just not fun. I've been sick pretty much since Alex and I got married. I'm sooo tired of being sick. 

BEWARE this is a complaint blog! 

I've been getting off meds, getting on meds that all have awful side effects. I've been so tired and just cranky. POOR Al has been so sweet to me and taking care of me. I just wanted to complain. Don't feel bad because I have the best husband in the whole world and even though I'm sick he's a sweet heart. I have an awesome blog to put on the blog, but I have to get the pictures on my computer first. 

2 comments:

  1. oh Orchid I am so sorry you have been sick! Please please tell me or call me if you need anything, seriously I'm write next door, we're neighbors! If your hubby isn't home or you are bored, CALL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are still not feeling well! Wish I was there to help in some way. We'll be praying for you. Give my brother a big hug from me, but don't squeeze him too hard -- he needs to be able to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete