Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life's a Mess!



This picture describes our lives! Fun, sweet, cute, disastrous! ha ha. I know I've been out of the blogging world since Layla was a month old and now she's 8 months old!!! To be honest when Layla turned about 2 months old I kinda drifted into the baby blues and blogging became a part of my self-destruction. I kept looking at blogs and felt like I was never going to be as good as all these other moms. I felt like the worse mom is the whole world... and I just kept beating myself up. So I did myself a favor and I said goodbye to the cyber world until I could figure myself out. I talked to a friend not to long ago that really changed the way I thought about blogs though. I talked to her and asked her, how is it that she is always so positive and so happy and seems like she's got life figured out. She said, "Orchid, I have doubts and bad days too" but the way she stayed positive is by authoring a blog of positivity! I realized that I can't compare my PRIVATE LIFE to someone else's PUBLIC life. We all have hard times. We all have days where we just wish we could sleep in another hour. We also all have days where the laughing never stops and the cutest just keeps going. I love sharing my life with my friends and family and I hope they love reading about it. I have a wonderful life with my best friend and my sweet little baby girl.

See you soon!

*Orchid

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Now I don't have to miss you as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you!!!! Please dont forget that you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchid i miss you!! i seriously can't get enough of layla she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orchid... you are an inspiration to me!!!!!!! Seriously I look up to you so much and I love you sooo much! I need to make a trip to rexburg soon and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orchid your amazing and I know you're a great little Mommy! It's so true we can't compare our lives, thanks for your post, I have been behind on blogging too,ostly because I have nothing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said! Amen! I want to call you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little baby! She looks a lot like you! Keep blogging! I love reading and the cute pictures of you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you!! You're AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true Orchid! And I am so glad you are back! I want some updates on your little angel!

    ReplyDelete