Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 9, 2013

Pray for him tonight

Friends and Family. My sweet little boy is struggling with a PICC line. A PICC line is a more permanent I.V. it lasts for at least a month usually. He is not even 2 weeks and he has had 3 PICC lines because they keep getting blocked off. They are thinking that if they can fit a bigger PICC then the problems would desist. Please pray for him tonight. They are going to look for a vein and try to get a bigger PICC in. Please pray tonight. I love you guys, and am so grateful for all of you. ( a .26 instead of a .28 gage picc line for those of you in the health care career)

2 comments:

  1. Orchid, my heart goes out to you and your little family!!! It sounds like Leo is in great hands, and that he is getting great care, but I can only imagine how difficult this would be. I'm praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Orchid! I just came across your blog. I had heard you had your little guy, but I didn't know that you were dealing with all of this. We will keep all of you in our prayers for sure. We deal with diabetes at our house, not fun, but I truly believe that Heavenly Father gives trials to the strongest of his children. He must have wonderful things in store for your little Leo, what a tough little guy! And so adorable. Best of luck to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete